Lonely Planet’s Ultimate Travel: Our List of the 500 Best Places to See… Ranked
Lonely Planet, the world’s leading travel guide publisher, brings you the world…ranked. What will be number 1, you ask We have the answer. This compilation of the 500 most unmissable sights and attractions in the world has been ranked by Lonely Planet’s global community of travel experts, so big name mega-sights such as the Eiffel Tower and the Taj Mahal battle it out with lesser-known hidden gems for a prized place in the top 10, making this the only bucket list you’ll ever need. This definitive wish list of the best places to visit on earth is packed with insightful write-ups and inspiring photography to get you motivated to start ticking off your travel list. What’s your number 1 Authors: Lonely Planet About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. ‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ — Fairfax Media ‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
– All payments must be prepaid.
– We only accept payment via PayPal. Please kindly check if you can do the payment via PayPal before placing an order.
If you don’t have PayPal account.
– Payment must be received within 7 days after auctions ended. Unpaid dispute will be filed to eBay for the non payable bidders.
– Items are dispatched within 24 hours (except weekends and holidays) and shipped from US.
– Orders from the United States will all be shipped out via USPS. The shipment usually takes 3-7 business days (Saturday and Sunday excluded). If you need the item urgently, please contact us for detail before purchase.
– Orders from Canada or Moxico will all be shipped out via USPS International Service.
The shipment usually takes 7-10 business days (Saturday and Sunday excluded).
If you need the item urgently, please contact us for detail before purchase.
– Local pick up is not available.
– Customers in Porto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii are recommended to contact us for shipping details (shipping cost time) before placing an order.
– This product comes with 30-Days Money Back Guarantee.
– If you receive an item and it doesn’t work properly or you don’t like it because of any reason at all,
we have a 100% refund/return policy. We will ship you a new item or refund your money for the full sale amount.
– For all returned products, buyers MUST contact us for the returning address.